Thursday, April 23, 2009

HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEEEEEE~~

FIRST OF ALL, THANKS FOR EVERYONE WHO WISHES ME!!
BE IT IN FACEBOOK'S WALL, SMS, MSN OR DIRECTLY TO ME!!

Haha, i think the ones who wishes me the most is Sheau Wei and Baby~
Sheau Wei so notti, keep on wishing me, singing me birthday song, making me so paiseh.. So many people know loh. -_-"

MISS VERONICA LO GEK MUI, YOU NEVER WISH ME THIS YEAR ON 23 APR 09!
I AM SO DISAPPOINTED! =/

Anyway after work, met dear at Boon Lay and we went to Jurong Point; Billy Bombers to have dinner.
Haven been eating that for quite sometimes.
Moreover, we always eat jap food, so wanna change abit of taste. Hee~
After which, dear got a cake for me.
Dark Choco and its from Bakerzine again~!! HAHA~


Notti pig act as if its his bday today~ :O
He's so cute can~


The cake is nice..
Dunno why i tasted as if there's rum in it. o.O?

After which, dear take out a present for me. =)




Very nice rite. hehe~

Thanks my dear for helping me celebrate.
Thanks for the dinner, cake and present.





Thanks to Sheau Wei and John for the present.
Got it yesterday.


My current favourite type of clothing.
I'm gonna go TW and find this!

Thanks Stanley for the present.
Got it this morning.


Thanks Danny for the present too.
Got it this noon.


APPRECIATED~!
Thanks ALL~ =)