Tuesday, April 28, 2009

私、がんばってます!

Few more hours to my TP today.
Feeling kind of nervous right now.
Worst still, ITS RAINING NOW!!!
Never encounter this kind of weather while driving before sial.
Die already~
But Maxi and Steph say this weather easier to pass~ :O

Yesterday, its lucky that i manage to book 1 lesson.
And i also fixed Instructor Ramlee.
This the 2nd time he took me.
I feel that he's quite good maybe he's a senior instructor.
But because i only had one revision before TP, he also quite gan chiong for me. LOL!
Anyway, i got to clarify some mistake that i had always been making.
He also gave me his no. as he want me to tell him if i pass or fail. -_-

Hmm.. lucky i am not so rusty in driving the car.
I hope i don make so much of a mistake today. =(
Always fail to use appropiate gear, or move off with wrong gear.
And i have to remember my blindspot.

Nervous, nervous now~ =(
Have to cool down.

Thanks for those who wished me good luck and giving me advises.
I'll try to pass; Try my best.
Just hope that i wont get a immediate failure.
If i were to fail, then just take this as learning experience bah. =)
Wait for my news later~ >.<

JIAYOU JIAYOU!

No comments: