Tuesday, April 28, 2009

FAILED for 1st Attempt

Aiya, wtf lah..
So sway kanna the tester that Maxi got.
However, the attitude is not like what her blog say abt him.
He was ok, giving me advise and all.
But the result come out like shit.
Damn angry after i saw what point he demerit me.

Actually, overall i thot i drive still ok.
As in, my parking and all still ok.
Hais.. maybe he's too strict already.
Damn!
I dont wan to kanna him again for my 2nd attempt.

I think i keep complaining to dear. =/
But he gt console me.
Juz now saw dad at market, he oso gt explain that its like tat.

No money liao!!!
I think i got to eat grass for these days already.
If not no need go taiwan liao. =(

Anyway, Stephanie'e turn tomorrow.
Her 2nd attempt.
Hope she passed so can sit on her car. WAHAHA!

No comments: