Monday, April 06, 2009

Last Min Meet Up

Last min, Ver mama say wanna meet up for dinner.
This fickle-minded woman said in MSN wanna go eat Fish n Co in Jurong Point.
In the end, change to Aijisan at Lot1. LOL!

Its been quite sometime since i ate that.
Ordered my usual and tried the Blue Coral Soda.
I am kinda in love with soda. Hee~*







While eating, dear being the always so notti one trying to trick me or what.
Our sms conversation goes like this...

Because i told him i was going to meet Ver mama..
And so...

DEAR: U tell lie. *show angry emoticon* U not only meet her right?
*Wondering what the hell?*
ME: Huh? I meet her only. What you talking?
DEAR: U meet her n who? Tell the truth wor. Haha..
*-__-*
ME: Meet her only la. Stupid.
DEAR: Dont bluff, you still meet 2 more person right
*finally got what he meant*
ME: Yaya meet 2 unborn person.

Haha.. what a notti boy i got~ >_<

Walked around awhile @ Lot1 and back home at ard 9PM.
HA! I guess this is the earliest record that i got.






I took bad photos today.
Therefore, edition is a MUST!!!

Anyway, today work isnt that busy...
One more day before Shari's back!
John and Stanley is so kind to ask me eat lunch with them.
But i dont wan lah...
So gonna ta bao food myself tml le..
If not they gonna nag at me liao.. =(

Hiak, got my very first bday present from the company.



Since i dont really use it, i exchanged it with mum for cash. Muahahaha~ =p

Another day tomorrow..
Jiayou!! Ganbatte!!!



我想就這樣牽着妳的手不放開
愛能不能夠永遠単純沒有悲哀