Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Dine with Mum & Sis

I am feeling super full now.. Hehe~
Just back home not long ago.
Dinner with Mum and Sis at AMK 3rd floor above This Fashion.
Suppose to eat during her birthday last year Sept.
But because she was sick, so we postpone it.

Its my first time eating there.
Not bad.. =)
And we really ate a lot can..
But among the 3 of us, i am not the one who ate the most.



Anyway, Shari's back today.
She tell me on her trip to Tioman during lunch.
I MISS MY DEAR SHEAU WEI!!
SHE'S NOT ON SKYPE WHENEVER I SIGN IN!! =(

4 more days till i see her again..
Hope she's happier after going back home.. =)


If you only have to leave until 2012, which is 3 years more..
What would you do or fulfill? *wonders*


Birthday in 2 weeks time.
Not looking forward to it again.
Sianx~