Friday, April 17, 2009

I WAS PRANKED!

The story goes like this..
I received Yan's sms at ard 12am yesterday nite.
She said that she's going China for 3weeks to do errand for her grandpa.
I thot i was dreaming so i didnt reply the msg.
When i woke up, i went to check and really did have that msg.

Got worried, i asked my dad to let me use the internet.
I went to checked her blog and there's no update.
Then, i went to called Veron.
She scolded me, cos i woke her up so early. LOL!
And so, i went to find Yan.
She only replied me when i was on my way to work at bus stop.

Then she said she changed her flight from afternoon flight to night flight.
So i could send her loh..
All the while, i was worried but still felt that they were fooling me. =/
After all discussion, i tried to take 1hr time off.
Luckily, Sheena allow me to go.

So i trained down to Khatib, the meetup place.
Yan's mum came to fetch.
After i got in, then i found that i was really pranked. -_-"
So bad lah, my sistas.
It was also not April's Fool Day~

Anyway, her mum U-turn to Bottle Tree Park.
Finally get to see Yan's dog, Bentley.
Cute and very guai doggy. =D











Went prawning.
Its the first time.
Quite fun, and we really got quite a luck too.
Anyway, ladies for Thursday at Yishun Bottle Tree Park.
After 7pm, there's Ladies Night which means buy 1hr get 1hr free. LOL!











Then, i got to know that they also helping me to celebrate my bday.
*Touched* =)




Dark chocolate cupcake. VERY NICE! =D



Ahh, Yan pangseh us again at evening time. =/

Anyway during our prawning time, there's this uncle who kept on helping us when we caught a prawn.
I kept on thinking that he's one of the staff there.
However, Veron said that he just of the customer, like us.
After he left, we were totally out of luck.
Maybe there are more customers.
Veron managed to catch 2 prawns still.
And for 1hr i sat down tryin to get a prawn.
After Veron say lets pack and go BBQ, i got that last prawn. LOL!
Oh, after the uncle left, Veron was the brave one who dares to take out the hook from the prawns. :O

Total we caught 16 prawns, there are afew very fat and big prawns!
People like very envied us cos we caught quite alot. HAHA!
I guess its quite a good result for first-timer. =p

The cruel part is to poke the prawns using satay stick so that we can BBQ.
Again, Veron the brave one do it again.
Even though, she's scare.
Haha, seems like i am more scare than her.
Dunno why i keep on screaming like idiot.



After which we went to BBQ it.
Ate it.





First time, just to eat fresh prawn, everything we do manually.
I guess its worthy.
The prawns tasted so different.
Fresh and Yummy! =D


YAN, i almost wanna scold u if you really go China ok!
I will scold u, why you give me this bad news just 1 week before my bday!


Anyway, thank you 2 for celebrating~
Love you, XoxO~