Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Careless?

I really hate being accused!
But luckily, Mr Sim should be helping to solve the prob?
Now, everything should be black and white.
I gonna be extra careful with work next time!
Email sent out should be kept, so as to keep it as a record. =/
Hope there wont be a much of a prob.


Yesterday went Chan Brother to get information on TW trip.
So today after work met up with dear for dinner.
Then we discussed on TW trip.
Tomorrow, i will be going down to confirm booking. YAH!!
Hopefully, there will still be enough seats for 2.
TW TW, THERE I GO IN ONE MONTH TIME!!! Woohoo~* ^-^

Hehe, I want to get things done rather than sitting down there and say "I want to go Taiwan" only. =p
Action speaks louder than words yah?

Just now, i told Mum that i am going TW next month.
And as usual, she asked me to ask dad's opinion. LOL!
Daddy didnt say "NO"!
Haha.. Well, at least i didnt go Bangkok at this period right.? =D


I CANT WAITTTTTT~~!!!