Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Our 999th Days~!

Today marks our 999th day together since 27 June 2008! =)
I was quite surprised that its isnt over yet.
There's a day when i was bored and i decided to search on how many days we've been together.
Found out that its today, just one month away from my 24th bday.
How coincidental is that?!





http://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadd.html

So i got deals.com.sg e-voucher and make today a dinner date with BF.
Dined at Holiday Inn at Orchard; Window On The Park Restaurant.
We were both so hungry that we just put down our stuff and went to get food.




Cream of Broccoli.



We went for about 3 rounds (including taking desserts).


I wanted to try the rojak.
Ask BF to help me do. Hehehe..





I dislike to eat prawn (with shells) when i am outside.
Thus, BF helped to peel the shells off for me. ^~^





The last round is desserts!!
When i saw the desserts bar, it's so mouth-watering. Hehe..




See the bowl of durian paste?
I didnt tried it despite Huisan asking me to try.
Haha, i guess that the signauture there?


Fondue.



We were full so we didnt try all the desserts.
We only get ice cream with waffles.
Self decorated.


Mine.


His.

So after our desserts.
His sweet girlfriend (That's me!) presented him a gift for the 999th days.
I guessed he's surprised? Haha..




Blurred the content! ;p


My wrapping skill sux max!
Cannot compare with his. =/


Hope he likes it!
I was really worried he doesnt like it lor..
Cos i feel that he's really picky~ Haha..

So before i done with this post..
Comment on the restaurant...
The ambience there is not bad.
Service is good, the staff is very attentive.
Food is ok, i guess there should have something to heat up the food because most of them were cold when we ate it.
The worst food is chawamushi as it doesnt taste like one.
Overall, desserts is the best. Haha..
Yup, that's about it!


Bye~ ;)

No comments: