Tuesday, March 01, 2011

A Day of Carelessness and Craziness!

So happy to meet up with SheauWei after so long!
Wanted to meet before CNY but because of timing we couldn't and we dragged till today!



Had lunch at Ippudo SG which is located at Mandarin Gallery Level 4 which she recommended.
I guess its a new Japanese restaurant and it really popular.
Heard that the ramen is the best one in town!




The interior, packed with people!




My Pretty lady~ ^^



This pork bun is a MUST TRY!
Really loved it!


See she loves it!




Mine.


Hers.

Sorry i forgot the name of the ramen but we choose the star one in the menu. Hehe..

After our full and satisfied lunch, we went for shopping - TopShop, Zara and so on..
Then to Taka to see bags - Agnes B and LongChamp.
I am still deciding what to get! I am so indecisive!







Anyway i ALMOST lost my POSB card!
I was buying voucher from M.A.C, the lady passed me the voucher but she didnt passed me my card and we left.
I was at Shu Umera ION when i found out, by the time our leg were too tired and we went all the way back to Ngee Ann.
I felt so bad for being carelessness but SheauWei kept consoling me.
Felt so blessed to have her as a best friend/ best sister! :D

After we went back to ION for dinner at HK Cafe.
The last stop was Epicentre.
Before that we met a crazy lady in the toilet! ~_~
She was wearing a security uniform, and she suddenly tapped me from behind.
I thought i did something wrong or what but she suddenly said that i am pretty and ask me study well.
At that time, we are still very confused and i was still thinking if i know her. LOL!
Felt the awkwardness and we quickly left the place.

At Epicentre, she wanted to get a casing for her iPAD.
Her brother is so nice to get an iPAD!
How i wished i got a bro to give me that. HAHA!
However, i dont really need iPAD lah..
Anyway, she met a good sale guy who intro her a good casing plus he used his own Epi Card to help her get 10%!
Sucha a good service. Haha~

Morale of the story, 怪人怪事,好人好事! (When you meet weird people, weird thing happens. And when you meet good people, good thing happens!)

By the way, i crazily bought 2 lipsticks in a day!
But i really like the colors. ^~^





Ending here. Bye~

No comments: