Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Secrets For Sale 拍。卖

I dont usually sit in front of the TV to watch our Singapore chinese drama.
Unless the show really catch my attention.!
The last drama i caught was Unriddle 最火搭档.
I just cannot resist watching mystery solving drama!


SO HAVE YOU ALL WATCHED SECRETS FOR SALE 拍。卖?!!
YOU SHOULD!
I totally love the show~
Catch it everyday from 10pm-11pm, unless i have school then i would catch it at XINMSN.COM (clickable link) the following day.
Total of 13 episode only. =(
AND today is the last episode.
So for those who missed out, you can watch it at XINMSN.COM or catch it again from 9 April to 30 April, every Saturday and Sunday, 5-7PM!


So they are the main cast.
Jesseca Liu is getting more and more pretty.
Out of the 7 princesses in Mediacorp, I like her the best. Hehe..


One of the scene that I loved!
Too romantic~
A picture is worth a thousand words.

Another reason i am catching the show is cos Lawrence Wong is acting too!
Hehe.. i told my BF that he is my shuai ge. :p


Awwww~


He and Julie Tan make the perfect screen couple!
If Star Awards have the best screen couples, i will definitely vote for them! :)

A little spoiler ahead..
There are few cases that they solved, in between that are also case that linked to the final case.
For the last EP, I felt so sad for RenYi (acted by Christopher Lee) as he lost his both legs.
I almost cried but i did not, only tears in the eyes.
Finally, JiaQi (acted by Jesseca Liu) and RenYi got married.
Haha.. what a happy ending~

Seriously, i hope for more mystery solving cases.
Cos i will not get sick of it.
Of cos the storyline must be good as well!
I guess many people like the show Secrets For Sales!
Big success for them! ;D


Image credited to: Secrets For Sale 拍。卖 on facebook

No comments: