Saturday, March 19, 2011

Short Saturday

Supposed to wake up early today for gym however we slept till 12pm!!
BF said he could actually wake me up but he didnt because last night his leg cramped so he couldnt run today.
Poor him, i slept like a dead log and didnt know about it. :(

So we got up and prepare to go out.
Went to Penisular Shopping Centre and also Funan to get our stuff before heading for movie at PS.


Watched World Invasion: Battle Los Angeles.
Really not my kind of show.
However, until the robots(?), ailens(?) started invading the city then it gets more interesting and exciting.
There's part whereby its touching as well.

After the show, we had an early dinner.
Then we went to walk/shop around.
Gong tea-ing again!
2 times this week!
Wonder if i would buy it again tomorrow. -.-

Then we headed down to Suntec Carrefour to get keyboard stand.
BF made me buy it!!
Why he always made me waste money?! D;
Anyway, he helped me bring a big box of stand back home.
I am thankful!! (Saying thank you to you already, Mr Gary Teo! :p)


This poor keyboard had been sitting on the floor since CNY till now.
Finally got a stand for it and when i practice on it, it will be much easier right now..

What a short Saturday today.
And tomorrow my school gonna eat up my Sunday away..!
F it! :(
OK BYE!

No comments: