Saturday, June 19, 2010

Our Usual Date

Movie, Makan, and window shopping are our usual things we do.


Had our simple lunch before we head off to watch The Karate Kid.
The show last for about 2h30min.
I like most is the fighting part.
There's also humour scene at some point.
Overall, not a bad show.
Got to know that the kid is Will Smith's son!

After the show, we went for an early dinner at Yuki Yaki.
Unlimited salmon sashimi.
Umm.. actually the sashimi are not so fascinating..

I guess i didnt eat much.





After which, we went window shopping.
I felt like getting Olympus PEN E-PL1, which said to be a compact DSLR.
It was advertised by some blogger out there.
Saw it, Feel it and Touch it at Cathay Photo shop.
And its so not cheap - almost 1K.
So now i am thinking should i get it or not?

I felt like eating Marvelous Cream.
And since we passed by the shop, i dragged BF in.


Had Chocolate Sienne!
Belgium chocolate ice cream, mix with brownie and chocolate chips!




Dont ask me why his 表情 so 不自然~


Someone still continue snapping all the way..


Wanna try? =D

After which, we took circle line and then to north east line back to his house.
Some pics on the way as you can see we haven take any photo together..!


So hard to get him take photo with me, you know?


BIG head BF~ wahaha..
My hand not long enough to squeeze to head inside the photo!
Haha~ Never mind, try again~


Ahhh..
I duno how to end this post.
Nevermind..
That all for the day.

No comments: