Monday, June 14, 2010

Headache

I'm having headache since around 4pm this noon. :(
Please make my headache go away, its hurting me~


I was craving for Starbucks today.
Its been quite sometimes since i last drank.
Coincidentally the colleagues want to drink Starbucks too, so they asked me.
So i order my usual, Mocha Frappe. :)
It cures my headache for awhile...
Its a treat from Arai San.
They had been treating me like non stop.
很不好意思咯~
But it seems like they like to pay for girls. I really wonder why..

Like.. Last Friday, it was raining.
And my damn slipper spoilt when i was crossing the road.
Luckily a cobbler was nearby, so i went to fix it.
I took out a $50 to pay.
The cobbler was unable to return me the change, and my boss offered to help me pay the $3 lah~ -.-"
Luckily i have small change to return him back. Haha..

Anyway, I skipped class today as this Friday i'll have to submit my Journal assignment.
Argh after this week, i will be more relax~
This headache dont really give me the "feel" to do work.
Hais.. 还是要坚持下去!
Cannot waste time liao..
Tata..

No comments: