Sunday, June 13, 2010

Apologies

for the lack of update!!!

Last week i was rushing for my 1st assignment.
Its like.. after work, i came home.
After I ate and bathed, i would start squeezing my brain juice to type out the essay from ard 8pm to 12am then i went to sleep.
This continues for about 3 days.
And its not so easy writing this damn essay.
I guessed i've wrote out of point and if its only words without counting the references, my words is only around 1,400.
But heck, i just submit it on Thursday midnight.
Its better than i didnt submit any shit at all~

And tomorrow i am going to start on 5 journals and writing practices.
Luckily its around 250-300words and i have started on 2 writing practices before..
So, i hope it will be easier..

Yesterday was fun!
Met up with Sheauwei for brunch and shopping.
After which i met up with SGH colleague for Kelvin's birthday.
Shall wait for pictures to be upload then i blog again yah.. :)

School work really kills my brain cells.
I will be back~!
Cya...

No comments: