Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Taichung; Taiwan 2012 --- Carton King 紙箱王

I am continuing my 2nd blog post on Taichung.
Read the previous blog post on Feng Jia Night Market in Taichung if you haven't!

So the second day, we booked a cab.
Initially my plan was to go to 中社觀光花市 but the kind taxi uncle told us that the place has nothing much and it is quite far away from the place we stayed.
The cab charge was NT900 to and fro the place.
He suggested to bring us to Carton King, Xinshe Castle and Lavendar Farm for the price of NT600!
It's a very good price so we went ahead with it!

Let me start with my #OOTD of that day.




Loving the feather hairclip that I got from Topshop


With my pretty sis.

So yeap our first stop is Carton King 紙箱王, which I will be talking in this post.
Entrance fee is 100NT and we can use the ticket to redeem for food, drink or souvenir.

The place is called Carton King because every models are made of carton/ paper with their creativity.


Mum and Sis at the entrance.



I was amazed how the carton box withstand its shape after so many years, rain and shine.!
I am not sure maybe they do change the box after few years.
Nonetheless, models are really pretty!




One of the sheep "fell down". Haha..


















The reindeer that I sat on.












Real bees.




Closer look at them working.


We bought this 2 flavour of ice cream to try.
And I love the Honey Ice cream that I ate most it it.
The honey liquor and Longan ice cream was not to my liking because I don like the longan taste.


Also bought this Honey Lemon drink.
See the box, it is really hard one ok.








I wonder how they do it.
Damn cool!
Its a size of a human one!


Furniture made of carton.
I wonder the durability of these.?


Pretty right?


Cat and dog






Maple tree!
I wonder if its real?


Maple of wishes~



We stayed for about 1hr30min before proceeding to the next stop at Xinshe Castle.


Alrite, I'm ending this post with me and the drink. =P

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hihi!!

Can I ask for the contacts of your cab? Did you call some cab company to book on the day itself?

The price of NT600 includes ferrying you to all the 3 places and back to the hotel? The cab driver will be waiting for your family at each place?

Ben18 said...

Hello.. I have the same question.. Do u have the contact of the driver or just flag down any cab on e road?

Thanks in advance.

Ben

ColleeN said...

Hi Jing,

May I have the contact of the cab driver please?
colleenseetoh@hotmail.com

thanks a million

Jing said...

Hi Guys, sorry that I don't have the cab driver contact but you can try to check with your hotel reception and ask if they can help you arrange. Thanks!

Unknown said...

I went there today it was really cool. Is their a top shop in taiwan? And what other cool places would u suggest to see? Xx

Jing said...

Hi, I don't remember there's topshop in Taiwan. But there's Zara at Taipei 101. Other places of interest, I would suggest XinShe castle and lavender farm. Cingjing farm is a beautiful place too. :)