Friday, June 18, 2010

TGIF

FIRST, Gonna wish my dear bro a Happy 22nd Birthday. :)

Its been quite sometime i said TGIF!
Work had been so far so good.
I hope there wont be much trouble after Arai san left.
Both of us had lunch together, and i ask him alot about Japan!
I am tempted to go there.
Shall plan to go next year on my birthday month - April?
Its the cherry blossam season!

Received some imported from Japan cookies.
Its nice! ああ、幸せね~


Shape of a banana.
I tot it was made by banana but i guess not.
Even so, i guess this is the only type of banana that i will eat! Haha~


And today i got this from Hirano San.
He came SG for a few days and will be gg back on Sunday.


Something good that kept in the blue nice box!


I guess its a brand?


And yes, this is one nice cigare(it was name like this).
I told Arai san that i like this cookies and out of surprise i got it today. Hehe..
So thankful to them. :)

Hmm..
I had one outdated post on last Saturday.
I know i am slow in updating.
This week is journal submission and i've just submitted it.
I guess i will fail it.
Ohya, i fail my law quiz.. Hais..

Looking forward to the next few weeks!
Upcoming events and meetups with my girls, movie with sheauwei and company welcome and farewell party~ =)

That's about all~
Have a nice weekend ahead!
Jaa mata~

No comments: