Tuesday, June 22, 2010

On 12 June...


HELLO!!
Updating backdated post here..
After 1month, i met up with my dear Sheauwei!
Its seems like years since i met her.
Misses her so much.
I suggested bringing her to eat at Togi, the authentic Korean restaurant located at Chinatown.
BF brought me there last year if i am not wrong.
Its been quite sometimes since i eat there as well.
We ordered a lot!
Ended up, we couldnt finish up the food.




Beansprout soup.
Its nice!


Given appetizers.


Sheauwei's main.


Omelette fried rice.


Steam egg soup.


I cant remember what's this called.
But its nice, i just dont like the leek.


Sheauwei's instant mini 25, the new version.
可以自拍的哦~
Her film sort of giving problem but still managed to get it work.
Just that she wasted 5 films.



After which, we suggested to go shopping at ION.
Shopped the longest at Uniqlo.




This is nice. Will get it when my payday come.
Can wear it for work yeah..


Jumper suit.
She asked me to try..
I quite like it but like small girl style..


=p


=P =P

After which, we randomly went to Topshop, Zara...
Then went G2000 to get a working pants for myself.
Seriously, i get headache waking up every morning thinking what to wear.
And FYI, i dont really wear OL..
I dont wear Levi jeans but i wear those black and white skinny jeans to work.
Lucky boss never say anything. HAHA!
If i wear OL, i got to makeup, and i am lazy to makeup every morning lor..
Ok back to topic..
I got a pair of working pants at G2000.
GSS sales! Got promo~ hehehe..


While waiting for my try out pants, we snapped and snapped.









Left her at ard 6pm and head down to Cuppage plaza to meet the SGH gangs for KTV session.
Sort of a birthday celebration for Kelvin.






With Clara~


I didnt know Tommy giving that face~


Better one.. :)


The hand behind is Tommy and the front is Yeeboon. -.-"

Sang until around 9pm and left them.
Didnt join dinner with them..
Head down to BF's house after that.

No comments: