Sunday, June 13, 2010

Boyfriend's 24th Birthday Post

Celebrated boyfriend birthday 2days earlier on his actual birthday because it falls on Monday - 31 May.
It was my 1st day of work and i had evening class so i planned to celebrate it earlier.
Its the 2nd year i celebrated for him and as usual plan failed.
I am seriously a very very lousy planner.

So i met him up at his house first.
Because i got him a white acoustic guitar as a present.
You cant be expecting me to bring the big guitar around the town right? Tsktsk.



After which, we had lunch in his house before we went out.

The first thing that i cocked up for the day was the timing of the movie!
Like so f***up and embarrassing.
I booked the midnight 3am+ show whereby i should actually booked the afternoon 3pm+ show.
I felt so sorry.. :(
In the end, we managed to change the timing to around 4 or 5pm+.
But the seats, from the back row to the front row. -.-"

While waiting for the show to start, we went to play 45mins of pool at cineleisure Lvl4.



So, we watched Shrek Forever After.
Its a very funny show..
I remembered i kept laughing.
However, the show seems to end very fast.

After which, we went to Centrepoint to walked awhile.
Then had dinner at Oriole Cafe & Bar.
The place is just beside 313@somerset and we walked one big round because i wasnt sure of the place. :(
I didnt reserve the place but luckily we had good seating.


The ambience was not bad as well.








I had Jaffacake cocktail.
Dont really like it due to the tangerine taste.


He had cranberry juice.


A little spicy calamari. Its nice~


He had pork ribs.
The meat tastes sweet and its nice.
Not sure is it better than others because i dont eat pork ribs.


I had prawns spaghetti. I quite like it. :)
Sorry for the bad photos, i am going to get a new camera soon.

We finished our dinner at around 8.30pm.
We still had time so we went shopping at 313@somerset.
He went to Zara and got a nice Collar Shirt.
And then we went Forever 21 as i wanna get a white top.


Then we went TCC at Dhoby Ghaut.
Actually we wanted to go to Cafe Cartel as he was craving for his cake.
However, the branch do not have it so we changed to TCC.

Table for 2~






We changed our Itouch casing.
His black, mine's blue.


And i am loving it!


Notti birthday boy or guy?


Tiramisu dessert.




In polariod! Y

Back to his house at ard 12am.
Camwhored with the new present that he got from me.
I guessed he really love it. :)



Hope he really enjoyed the day.
I will try my best to plan better next year~ LOL!

No comments: