Saturday, December 27, 2008

XMAS Day~ (25 Dec 08)

Met up with dear in the afternoon at ard 1pm.
Went to eat at Curry-San at CompassPoint.

Headed down to Orchard after that.

In the train, i passed him a Candy cane as a present. =X
Then he gave me my presents.
At first he passed me one.
I opened it up.
It was a Guess Photoframe!



I thot that was it already.
But he took out another one~
It was wrapped so nicely.
I really cant imagine is he wrapped de lor.
He said he learnt it when he worked at Popular de.
Took photos of it. Hehe~
Can see he's very thoughtful~ =)



I took quite a long time to unwrapped it because i couldnt bear to spoilt the wrapper lah. (I keep the wrapper still.)
Open it up, it was a Guess watch. Omg loh~ -__-"
Love it.
Thanks dear~!



Reached our station.
Off to shopping.
He got his CNY clothes. Heh heh~
And I saw some clothes too. ^-^

From Wisma walked to Taka then to Far East.
Dinner at Far East, Raman Ten.
After eating, i passed him his actual present.

His present is one that i worried that he wont like it.
I dunno why..
I looked quite long for it.
Keep thinking on the specs that he looked for.
Anyway, its my xing yi and luckily he likes it~ :D



Ellesse watch.
The 1st time i held it, it was so heavy.
Haha..
And I love the style and design of it too.