Monday, December 29, 2008

2008 coming to an end

Yes!
It will be Year 2009 in 3 more days!


Refer back to my old post on 1 Jan 08
I guess i have accomplish some of my resolution.

To summarize up 2008~

In 2008..
- I graduated from Poly in March.
- I hit 21 years old in April, got my key to freedom.
- Had 1st overseas trip to HongKong without my family on October.
- Start working life in office and know more friends.
- Started my driving license and gonna start learning to drive on the Jan!!
- Lived my life to the fullest~ (almost)
- Found my love and happiness, more freedom.

Apart from some unhappiness, i guess had a fulfilling year 2008. ^-^

As for my new year resolution in 2009..
- I want to continue to be happy, and same goes to the people around me.
- Earn more money!! So that i can continue on my travelling plan.
- Planning to go Taiwan in 2009.
- Get into designing school.
- Pick up an interest if i have the time.

Stepping into 22 year old next year.
I feel i am getting older.
Missing my teenage life seriously..
But oh well, time just cant turn back right~
Still have to look forward..