Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I always endured but down deep inside...

Nothing gets better i guess?

Work as usual = boring.
Sheau Wei's on MC today..

And i guess today are just much more worse than other days especially after lunch time.
I kinda pissed with Mdm S due to Lucite Project.
Seriously dont understand why cant she just do up to the another colleague's (Daryl) standard and stop complaining BECAUSE ITS OUR JOB!
Dont she know "Action speaks louder than words."
She talked to me loudly but emailed me and apologised.
I admit i was agitated and talked to her loudly too.
Rubi can witness it and she told Priya it.
Priya came to somehow consoled me too.
Anyway, the Lucite thing i've settled already.
Somehow, i feel Daryl rather i helped him than Mdm S's help him.
I dunno bah..

After me and Mdm S's case is Miss R and Mdm S's case. WTF can~
Both of them are like arguing in front of me lah..
And i can do nothing too.
The situation is damn awkward.
Marilyn walked by and asked me to go to the other side to take stuff.
She somehow sided Mdm S, and i have nothing to comment about this.
Both Mdm S and Miss R are arguing quite loudly.
Even the OA side which is our next door can even hear the arguement.
That's why Priya went to Mini's seat and eavesdrop.
I find that Mdm S is doing a very very wrong thing.
She should give Miss R some face what.
Supervisor should not humiliate and scold their worker in front of so many people.
Human have ego yah?
What if i do the same thing to her, will she be happy?
Please use the brain loh..

After which, i stayed back OT to do Lucite project.
Somehow i send 2 to 3 emails to Mdm S, she also did not reply me.
After i left, i sent her 1 sms, she also did not reply me.

Felt so low today.
Even email and sms Sheau Wei, she also did not reply me.
Hais...

Kinda hating myself..
Seems like i am so 2 faced, a hypocrite.
One side act innocent/ good, but another side of me is like saying bad thing, gossiping.
THIS FEELING IS SO SUCKY!!!

Hais...
Why do I sometimes feel...

Got Family = No Family
Got Boyfriend = No Boyfriend
Got Sistas = No Sistas
Got Friends = No Friends

Life's so full of shit!
So meaningless..

I tell you why i feel so..

Got Family = No Family
Nah, i dont tell my unhappiness to my mum and dad nor Bro.
As for sis, occasionally only.
When she's around in the room, or i saw her at void deck alone.
Then will asked about each other.

Got Boyfriend = No Boyfriend
Dont really talk much about my problem to him too.
Maybe for some stuff and also only when he asked.
But sometimes i still stubbornly refused to tell him my problems.

Got Sistas = No Sistas
Sistas both going apart.
Its on either side.
Both although i still talks to, but its sometimes about their probs or other MISC stuff.
They didnt ask about me probs, i didnt tell them as well.

Got Friends = No Friends
Actually, i oso dunno lea..
Seems like only Sheau Wei but also gossiping and her probs too.
I also dont tell her much abt mine probs.

Ahh oh well, i guess its my fault right?
Haas.. maybe..
I am still bottling my feeling.
I still dunno how to open up..
And i guess i am always the one who give a listening ears to.


Typing all these now..
Ranting all these jumping topics..
Always feels that blogging is a way for me to rant, to share sadness/happiness..
But now i feels its all quite meaningless too.
I guess no one will bother much also lah..
Anyway, i also dont really gives a shit lah..
Watever~~