Monday, December 08, 2008

Recent Entertainment

Ahh, its a super cooling weather~
Dear came over to find me for lunch.
And came over my house to study for his Term Test.
Hmm, hope i didnt distract him. =(
Had dinner with him then send him to bus stop and he went home to prepare.

Its another week again~
This week wont get to see him much as he's going attachment in station - Central Fire station. =/
Hope he'll be fine..

I found out something!
I tend to think alot when he's not around.
But when he's around, i dont really think so much.
Weird lea..
I guess i need something to distract me so i wont think so much when he's isnt around.


ANYWAY, just finished watching all 16EPs of 籃球火 (HotShot).
Nice shows even though abit of exaggeration.
Almost the same as the Jay Chou's movie.
Oh, and the brotherhood kind of relationship is touching.
打篮球的男生是帅的咯!=P

There's a song sang by Show Luo is so nice~~~
Cant wait for his new album already. ^-^
Here's a preview from the show.



Nice bah? =)
His album should be coming out soon~

Wonder what's the next show should i watched.
Bought so much DVDs (Taiwan show, Japanese and Korean one) still have not watch yet.
And in my com there's 4 shows!
Sis, Mum and Jia Wei took Rainie Yang show's - 不良笑花 from me to watch already.
Tempting me only~



Found out that Rune Factory 2 a few days back.
NDS was left untouched for like few months.
And i pick it up to play again due to new games. Hehx.
I'm trying to finish Rune Factory 1 before starting new series.
Wonder when is Phoenix Wright coming up? =/

Another 1 more day for me to rest tomorrow.
Gonna get some of my stuff done.
Changed the damn hard disk is the main thing!

Kk till here~