Sunday, December 07, 2008

My days...

On Friday, had our usual dinner together.
And dear stayed over at my house on Friday night. ^-^

The next day, woke up at ard 11am+ and we went to Hougang Mall to eat lunch at Cafe Cartal.
At night, we went to walk movie.
Was kinda late even though we took a cab down.
Blame the damn traffic jam.
Nevertheless, we still catched the movie.


Watch BOLT!
Can i say that BOLT IS SO CUTE!?!
Hehehex.. :P
Funny show~~
I think its the first time, i heard dear laughing in the theatre???
Hahaha~

As for today..
Woke up in the noon.
Watched 1 EP of Hotshot.
At ard 4pm+, i headed down to IKEA Tampines.
Got some stuff for storage.
Back home and clear and packed my stuff..

Tomorrow Monday is a Public Holiday~
And i took leave on Tuesday..
Hehehehe..
4days of rest for me. COOL~