Friday, December 12, 2008

Priya's last day..

Today supposed to be Priya's last day.
However, she left on the Wednesday due to her grandfather passed away. Hais..
Another left.
Anyway, there are quite a lot of colleague left since in joined in.
So sad, I guess i am the stupid-est one to agree to continue sign 1year contract with the company.

Anyway, Priya was so sweet to write notes on the board for me and Rubi before she left.
I took a photo of them whenever she updated.
Total there are 3 only.. =(
Actually there's 4.
I forget to took the 1st one that she wrote.






Yeah, i am Sapphire, Priya is Diamond and Rubi is Ruby. =P
FYI, Sapphire is my favourite gems. Teehee~
Cos its BLUE!

Anyway, might be meeting her on the Tuesday which i heard from Rubi.
She's coming back to see us and maybe lunching with us. ^-^
Hehe, i gonna prepare to take lotsa photo with her.