Tuesday, January 06, 2009

First Experience in Driving

Had my first driving lesson today~
Actually, i wan more of scare than excited lah..
Dear, Mum, Sis, colleagues all ask me the same question, "Jing Zhang mah?" which means are you nervous?
Hear until sians le.. -__-"

Anyway the instructor is quite a nice person lah.
Intro-ing all the parts of the car.
I didnt read up so i wasnt very sure of some parts of the car.
Then, he asked me to tried forwarding and reversing the car.
I did that for a few time.
And he asked me to join in the circuit.
I thot he was just joking because its my first lesson.
Heh, in the end i joined in the circuit, going round and round.
I sux at braking and star moving the car. HAHA!
Kept on jerking, i wonder the instructor felt like vomitting. :O
2hours of lesson passed quite fast.
Wonder what i'll be doing the next lesson.

Haha, anyway overall i had fun~!!

Kk, i am feeling tired.
Gonna go rest early le.
Nites~