Tuesday, January 27, 2009

初二拜年

Dear's mum invited me to go to his relative house to bai nian in the noon today.
Was kinda nervous, but his relative are fun people.
And there's a cute doggie look like bear bear..
Didnt get to tk a pic of it. Wasted.


Anyway, we caught a movie, The Wedding Game, today.
Was kind of a last min thing because the show preview in the bus and i said i wanna watch, so the pig went to do online booking for the show. Hehe..
My comment for the show is that its not bad.
But i would recommend Jack Neo's movie if you want to have a good laugh. =)

After the show, we went down to Marina Square to meet his family.
The his sis's bf drove us back to his relative house for dinner.
After dinner, dear came over my house to bai nian.

I said i wanna take photos!! =P
Haha.. Normal take.


When i said, why so normal?
Act cute lah.. =X
Haha.. What a demanding gf hur~



Hehe.. Just love my baobei~ <3

Argh~~
Back to work tomorrow.
BUT I AM TAKING OFF FROM THURS NOON AND WILL BE BACK TO WORK NEXT MONDAY!!
Which means, i will be working for 1.5days this week only~ :D :D :D
Kk, i am off to bed now..
Someone nagging le~ :O