Saturday, January 17, 2009

Being Tagged by Kylicia Tan

1: Besides your lips , where is your favourite spot to get kissed?
Forehead and cheek. xP

2: How do you feel when you woke up this morning?
Yeah, gonna meet my baobei in the noon time. ^-^

3: Who was the last person you took a photo with?
With my dear EngSang on 15 Jan 09

4: Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
I spoiled myself. =P

5: Would you ever donate blood?
Wanted to.. but mum always ask me not to cos i am weak and i am afraid i would faint after donating.. :O

6: Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
I had one that i considered quite buddy, he's Desmond Tan, though he's not wrking with me anymore..

7: Do you want someone dead?
Hmm.. kinda evil qns..

8:What does your last text message say?
From baobei, "Haha.. so ex arz ur bill.. Btw we gg to start wrk le.. Tired gg slp msg let me now wor.. sayangx."

9:What are you thinking of right now?
Thinking of packing my stuff later..

10: Do you wish someone was with you right now?
Duhx.. so obvious.. =/

11: What time did you go to sleep last night?
Ard 1am.

12: Where did you buy the T-shirt you are wearing now ?
Import from Taiwan..

13: Is someone on your mind right now?
Another obvious qns...

14: Who was the last person to text you?
My baobei..


10 PEOPLE TAGGED TO DO THIS QUIZ :
1) Lyn GohSY
2) Veron LoGM (i think you wont do.. my sis oso ask you do hor.)
3) LiXian
4) Stella Yap
5) Rainnie
6) EngSang
7) Chanel
8) YanTing
9) Jasmine (GSY, please ask jas to do this..)
10) Kenny

15: Who is 2 having a relationship with?
Veron LoGM
Kelvin Chua Jun Wei

16: Is 3 a male or a female?
LiXian
Female~

17: If 7 and 10 get together will that be a good thing?
Chanel and Kenny
Impossible.

18: What is Number 1 studying about?
Lyn GohSY
She studying in MDIS.. not sure about the course lah. =X

19: When was the last time you had a chat with them?
Hmm.. some i seldom chat, some i always chat..

20: Is Number 4 single?
Stella Yap
Nope, she's attached.

21: Say something about Number 2.
Veron LoGM
She's my bitch

22: What do you think about Number 3 and 6 being together?
LiXian and EngSang
-___-"

23: Describe Number 9.
Jasmine
Chio bu.

24: What will you do if Number 6 and 7 fight?
EngSang and Chanel
It wont happen..

25: Do you like Number 8?
YanTing
My cousin loh.. how will I wont like.. Hehheh~