Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Proposal + Staycation at W Hotel Sentosa Cove

我的爱情长跑七年半,终于有点进步了。

I want to write a short story on the day of 12 December 2015.
This is just for my memory keepsake.

The fake proposal
So I received a group FB chat from Veron's bf account with Lyn on Monday (7 Dec 2015) night..
The smart me assumed its a proposal for Veron because the BF wouldn't message us out of nowhere.
The proposal was set on 12 December 2015 and since I have nothing on, I accepted the "help".
We had the discussion throughout the week.

Actual day of Proposal
On that day itself, we do as what we planned.
We met up at 2.30pm at Habourfront for late lunch at Pizza Hut.
Then we go shopping around, trying to drag the time till 7pm.
The time became very slow to me on that day because we couldn't find things to do.

We took the shutter bus from Vivocity and reached W hotel at Sentosa Cove at about 7.30pm.
In the hotel reception, I was asked to find someone called "Paul", but in actual fact there's no one by the name of this.
This was the silliest thing that my friend tricked me. I LOL-ed when the truth was out!
So there was this lady who brought us to the Away Room.
And that's when the actual proposal start.
It was all video-ed down.

Here's the photos for the day.

Heart shaped fairy lights. :)

There are lights inside the balloons.



If I am not wrong, there are 199 candles to make this. :)




My cheeky sisters!



Love this candid shots! :)



I never understand why women love diamond.
I wasn't a diamond lover because I afraid that it will dropped out because I don take care of stuff well.
Its so expensive and has no much value, unlike gold.
But now, I know why women love diamond.
The shiny diamond really makes a woman's heart flutters.

This is the most beautiful thing I have ever received!




The next morning, we had breakfast and then have a morning walk at Sentosa cove.
A different sight of Singapore.
Kinda feel like I was in Brisbane because I saw many Caucasian having morning run.










Stopped at the end of Sentosa Cove and saw a beautiful view here.
Damn the rich people!


I was resting at the daybed in my room and it suddenly pour.
Its raining the whole of Saturday and Sunday.

My thoughts
Actually a few days before the proposal, I kept having the 6th sense that this proposal could be for me.
However, I am not very sure so I dare not confirm.
But in my mind, I keep thinking this might be a fake proposal for a real proposal (for me).

Thankful
The proposal will not be successful without the help of a few special people.
I am truely thankful.
Thanks for Veron for the ever 古灵精怪 idea, always try to trick me.
Thanks Lyn for acting so well in front of me! Best actress award goes to her!
Thanks SheauWei, Eugene, Engsang and Jingwen for cooperating with Gary and my friends' plan.
Thanks Gary's fren for helping out with the decoration.
And thanks to BF for planning all of these. 很有心思也很浪漫。
Lastly, thanks all of the others for the well wishes! :)

P.S: Tagged this as an achievement in life. :)


No comments: