Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Unfruitful Days

So I fallen sick and on medical leave for the past 2 days.
I was kind of resting but not really.
I called myself a drama maniac during my younger days because I can spend the entire day just watching/ chionging drama.
And I haven done so for a long long time.
Since ZZSF Season 2 is coming up, I was influenced by my bitches that I re-watch Season 1 again!
In 2 days span, I watched till EP21!
I haven feel so unfruitful in my life before.
Maybe because I re-watch a drama that I didn't really feel exciting.. Lol~
Anyway, few more ep left before season 2 starts.
I'm excited though..
Anyway, toggle is showing the new season up till 4th episode but I decided to watch on TV.
I haven sit in my living room, in front of the TV, for a long long time.
This shows how much I don't really like watching Singapore shows. :p


No comments: