Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Kimbap making (3rd Attempt)



Set of the kitchen in 2014 and had my 3rd attempt in Kimbap making today.
Probably the last time I am doing these.
I am not sure when will I do it again since I'm starting work next week..
I used up the pack of Japonica rice that I bought for these Kimbap.
Yay~ no wastage.

This time, I made 2 different set.
1 set the ingredients are Spinach, Egg, Carrot, Tuna, and Crabstick and the other set are 1 set the ingredients are Spinach, Egg, Carrot, Tuna, and Japanese cucumber.
Just the difference of Crabstick and Japanese cucumber.
Because boyfriend request for the one with Japanese cucumber, I made it for him.

My mum said that my 2nd attempt is better than this attempt because of the rice.
I feel so too.. Hahaha..
My rice is not sticky enough still, should be more daring to have put more water.

After posting it into Facebook, some friends and relative request to have a piece to try but too bad. Haha~
Maybe I can consider opening a kimbap store selling different type of kimbap since Singapore hasn't have anyone selling it yet right? Lol~
Well that's just a thought.

I'm happy that whenever I made it, my mum, grandma, dad, boyfriend and his family are happy to eat it.
That shows that my hard work paid off. :)
So good to have taken up this 'skill' on my non-working day.
At least, this shows that my life is not all about being in front of the computer. ^^


No comments: