Thursday, January 02, 2014

Happy Happy 2014!!!

HELLO! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE~
Its the second day of 2014 already, how fast is that?
I spend my 1st day of the year, doing nothing literally, just spending time with the boy since I did not accompany him on NYE and was not with him on the 1st second, 1st minute and 1st hour with him. LOL~

My countdown to 2014 was spent with my friends over at Zouk which was my first countdown party in my life in a club. Hahaha..
Quite fun because we have a few fun people around with me.
Sheauwei invited me to join with her friends actually.
It was a good memories~ :)

Here's a video of the countdown over at Zouk that night.

Peektures that night~ :)


#LOTD for the night.
Luckily I didn't wear contact lens. Phew~


Note the date. :p


Ladies: Alma, Myself, Sheauwei, Janice
Guys: Aino & Mak




4 of us sticked together for the night~ ^^


With my favourite girl.


^~^




Some story behind this angmoh..
Another girl who's with us but not in any of my photos is interested with him.
So she hooked him up and he became a part of our group.
Then someone requested to take a photo together, and so we did...


Drink, Drank and I almost drunk that night. Tsk.
I guess I can't really take alcohol..
My body is aging..

So that's about my countdown to 2014.
How about yours?
I hope it fun for you too~ :D

No comments: