Monday, January 20, 2014

Throwback Weekend

Weekend is always so short.
I'm back to Monday and its over soon.
Starting my 2nd week of work, with the train faulty early in the morning for the red line.
Red line always like to cock up during working hours!
So I reached work at about 9.40am and end about 6.30pm.
Everyday is a sleepy and not so productive day~
Sigh~ Enough about my job.

Weekend was almost hell for me after I went for workout at Fitness First with SheauWei on Saturday.
I am having muscle ache all over my body - To be exact, my arms, thighs and butt.
On a good note, it good to have a healthy lifestyle since I am gaining weight nowadays.
I AM SERIOUS! I gained like 3kgs suddenly and I don't know where it goes to.
People still saying I look slim. -_-
So I am starting to wonder is it the weighing machine having some problem or is it my eyes having problem.

Anyway, I was interested in the TRX class so she brought me there.
After which, we also join the BodyPump and BodyCombat class.
I guess BodyPump is difficult for me because you have to carry a bar weight to workout and I don't have strength.
BodyCombat was fun, something like kickboxing and its the only workout that make me sweat.
I guess it feels quite good because I know I burned of some calories.

Somehow I guess I should take it slow since I haven seen working out.
Now I am having trouble walking, squatting down, and even hold heavy stuff.
My right arm couldn't straighen as well.
I sound like a poor thing. =_=
Really hope to be better tomorrow.


:(


No comments: