Friday, October 05, 2012

Taipei; Taiwan 2012 --- Mr.J French-Italian Restaurant

One of the nights in Taipei, I brought my mum and sis to Jay Chou's restaurant called Mr. J.
Yup, he has 3 restaurants in Taipei and I visited one of them.
The one I went was located at Taipei Medical University.
It is actually a school not a hospital.

Anyway, I don't really know how to direct you how to go there because we took a cab down.
I was unfamiliar with the route and it was raining then.
So cabbing is the best way to get to the destination if you are unfamiliar.
Cabbing in Taiwan is quite cheap as compared to Singapore.
Still if you were to compare with taking bus or train in Taiwan, then of cos cabbing is not the cheapest.

Here's the view of the school.
I wonder if Jay Chou do go to his restaurant once in a while?
If he did, I guess the students there will be so crazy! :O






Random pic of a statue call the thinker?

It is easy to find the restaurant when you are in the school.







The look inside.
Big Big poster of the Secret (不能说的秘密).













Narcissism with the menu. LOL! =X


My mum looking good here. ^.^

Appetizers

Salad


Soup of the day.


Garlic bread.

Our Main






Desserts




Out of all the food, I don't fancy the pastas as it is not to my liking.
The others are still okay.
Quite disappointed with the food actually.
However, coming here is still an experience.
The place is really beautiful~
















Mr J French-Italian Restaurant II (Mr.J 義法廚房II) 
Address: 250 WuXing St. Taipei Medical University Taipei, Taiwan
台北市吳興街250號(台北醫學院學校內)
Tel: 886-2-2377-9090
http://www.mrj-tw.com/

No comments: