Wednesday, October 03, 2012

HELLO OCTOBER!


1st selca for the month of October.

So October just started 3 days ago!
I am anticipating this month because this month is gonna be full of joy!
Yes, besides the monthly meet up with my girlies and guys, I am also heading to Legoland, and then for a week getaway at Bangkok!
Oh ya and maybe Halloween at USS. ^-^
Great great month that I can't wait for these to come!

Now, I gotta start my itinerary for BKK.
I've been too lazy~
Where's my enthusiasm in doing itinerary for trips goes to?!

Aside from those trips, my TP is this month too!
Oh gosh! Nervous when I'm thinking about it.
I am doubling my circuit lesson for this month to train more on my parking.
I was too used to parking with poles as guide.
Now without poles, its like more difficult for me. D;
Just hope to get this done with it and I can use my money more other stuff.
I had enough of failure when I learn the manual car. =/
So good luck to me!

Hope your october is great as well!
2 months more before 2012 end!
Those who still haven started your 2012 resolution better do something about it! LOL!
Those who already done, you can start planning for 2013! Hahahaha..
Bye!

No comments: