Saturday, October 06, 2012

Thai Romance-Comedy Movie

Recently I watched 2 romance-comedy Thai film which was intro to me by Tommy.

Flim: A Little Thing Called Love
Year: 2010
Main Casts: Mario Maurer, Pimchanok Luevisadpaibul
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Love_(2010_film)



The story depicts how love can affect the young people in their lives and inspiration.
It started about the main female cast was an ugly duckling and slowly she became a swan.
Its like she is pursuing to become better and better for herself and also for the person she loves.
Some parts of the show is humorous and touching, however some parts are quite dull too.
Oh, I sobbed at one part because it was too touching already! :X
Nonetheless, the main casts are pretty girl and handsome boy. :D


Film: Hello Stranger

Year: 2010
Main Casts: Chunthawit Thanasewi, Nuengthida Sophon
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hello_Stranger_(film)



The story portrays a young Thai man and woman who meet by coincidence while on vacation in South Korea.
They decide to tour Korea together while keeping their names secret from each other.
Then slowly they fall in love with each other unknowingly.
After watching this movie, I got the urge to go Korea!!
Hahaha.. Because many parts of Korea was being film. OMG!
Anyway, I feel that this movie is not as nice as 'A Little Thing Called Love'.
Still there's some humorous part but it didn't really touch my heart.

Yup, so these are the 2 Thai Film that I've watched.
I'm not into Thai film but these 2 are not bad really.
Hoping to watch more nice one in future~ ^_^

No comments: