Thursday, October 04, 2012

Taipei; Taiwan 2012 --- Hope I Didn't Make You Hungry~

As you know this is my 4th trip to Taipei, I guess I will just introduce you the food and restaurants that I've been to and some attraction in Taipei.
The retail therapy are nothing unusual and usually while shopping, we girls don't take any photo. HAHA!
.... So yup continue reading~ ;D

Be warned: Many food photos ahead!

On the day before heading to Taipei, we had our breakfast in Le Parker Hotel where we stayed in Taichung.
The breakfast was really good!
Everyday they have different set meal for us to try.


Our Hearty breakfast! Yums~


Congee.


Some breakfast meal with bread, ham and omelette.


Chicken burger.
Missing the good food in Taiwan now! Argh! Then, we headed to Taipei taking the HSR

Taichung Station


My sis: "Awww, we are leaving Taichung..."


My sis: "But yay! We are heading to Taipei!"

When we reached Taipei, the weather is about 21 Degree Celsius!
I was quite shocked because we didn't really bring any thick jacket.
It was raining at that point of time and we were shivering in coldness.

We headed to our hotel at Ximending.
Stayed at Hansome Hotel or Han She Business Hotel (函舍商務旅店), whatever you call it.







The hotel is not that difficult to find.
It is located at Ximen Station, then you exit No.1.
Cross the road and walk straight down and you will saw the sign to the hotel.

Since we didn't buy the breakfast voucher from the hotel.
We had our everyday breakfast at this cafe just outside our hotel.
Its call Taipei Milk King (台北牛乳大王).
The food is decent.
I had my first curry baked rice here and it taste good.


Curry chicken with vegetable rice.


Curry Baked Rice.


French Toast.

Ding Tai Fung at Taipei 101


The Icon for Ding Tai Fung in Taipei. Cute!


My pretty sis with her bowl of noodle.















Shilin Night Market 士林夜市
This year I came to a different Shiling Night Market (士林夜市) because they moved from their old place to a new building.
I still prefer the old place though. Not so crowded like the current one.


Yup, so this is the new building.
B1 where all the food stores located at.


There's also some stores at the 1st floor and outside the building.


* Random inserting this pic of us while waiting for mum to buy the food. *


A new store which sells fried milk (炸鲜奶).
Curious of how it taste like, I bought a stick to try.


It taste like milk. Haha..
The milk will melts inside your mouth.
Something new.


Food menu.
The numbers there are the prices all in NTD.


Chicken rice. (鸡肉饭)


Oyster Vermicelli (蚵仔米粉)


Fishball Soup. (贡丸汤)
Its weird how the Taiwanese call their fishball as 贡丸.
Unlike us, we called fishball as 鱼圆.


Oyster Omelet (蚵仔煎)

One of the favourite steamboat at Ximending.
The restaurant we went is called Ma La Steamboat (马辣火锅)





Saw a crowded and wondering what's the old man was doing.





He's actually cutting the side view of the face shaped and looks very real.
I find it damn cool but there were too many people wanting to do it so we didn't do it.


Ending this post with a pretty pic of the Taipei 101.
My first time looking at it during the night. :)

No comments: