Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Taichi 0《太极之从零开始》Gala Premiere



I attended the Taichi 0 《太极一之从零开始》Gala Premiere which was held at Golden Village Vivocity on Monday.
The special cast appearance that day were Stephen Fung (冯德伦), Tony Leung Ka Fai (梁家辉) and Yuan Xiaochao (袁晓超).
I was excited to see Stephen Fung because he was one of my favourite actor when I was young.
He is really handsome. :D

The Red Carpet




Asked the BF along to watch the movie with me.
As I got a pair of the movie ticket.

Before the special cast appearance, there's also Wushu performance.
The performers are as young as 5 year old only!
I am really impressed with their Wushu skills!





One of the wushu boy posing.
Anyway, pardon me for bad photo quality because I didn't bring my camera out and I am using my iPhone camera. D;

And finally, those who anticipate for the casts appeared!
I keep saying "冯德伦好帥!", I bet those girls there do agree with me! :D





Taichi 0 Movie Review

 

TaiChi 0 《太极一之从零开始》movie is directed by director Stephen Fung and the main casts are Angelababy, Tony Leung and Yuan Xiaochao.
This movie really entertaining as the movie infuses comedy with action.
I find it worth the ticket price to go watch it!

Tachi 0 will be out in theatre on 4 October 2012.
While the sequel TaiChi Hero 《太极二之英雄崛起》will be out 3 weeks later on 25 October 2012!
Normally, we need to wait for at least a year for the sequel to be out but this, we only need to wait less than a month! Wow point!
So be sure to go catch it!

Trailer for TaiChi 0 《太极一之从零开始》

No comments: