Friday, October 12, 2012

Wine Connection Tapas Bar & Bistro

Company dinner with my colleagues and we dined at Wine Connection Tapas Bar & Bistro; Robertson Walk.
The place is so crowded on the Friday night!
Best is to reserved a table if you are going with your friends.

We ordered few dishes and shared among the 4 of us.
Moreover, they kept opening the Riesling wine.
I guess a total of 4 bottles and Its like each of us drink 1 bottle? -.-"
Anyhow, the Riesling wine, recommended by one of my colleagues, tastes really sweet.
So I guess Riesling is one of the best white wine.


Cheese Platter


Smoke Salmon Platter


NZ mussels


Hawaiian Pizza


Chicken Breast Set


Four Cheese Penne


I was quite surprise when I see that the food value is not expensive.
The food taste reasonably good too.
The ambiance is great for gathering, chilling and drinking wine..
Overall it was a nice experience there.


Wine Connection Tapas Bar & Bistro
Address: Robertson Walk 11 Unity Street #01-19/20 Singapore 237995
Tel: 6235 5466

No comments: