Saturday, October 06, 2012

Hansang Korean Charcoal Barbecue

Yesterday, I met up with my dear SheauWei out for dinner.
She told me she's craving for some korean food and so I thought of trying the one at Holland Village!

So this korean restaurant can be found easily!
Just check out the big words that read "Korean Charcoal Barbecue" on the shop houses.
When we reached there, we were greeted by the friendly staffs. :)

We didn't order the BBQ food but might try it in future.
We ordered only the Ala Carte.
Luckily we did so because both of us might not finish everything and it will be very wasteful.
Both of us are not big eaters! Haha..


Side dish and its refillable!
From top left: Kimchi, Egg, Fish Cake and Lotus roots.


Dumplings


Dish with Kimchi, Tofu and Pork.


Ginseng Chicken Soup (Half chicken)



Us with the table of food!




My pretty lady.

My Reviews
For the price paid for all the food and service it is approx $60 for 2 person. I think its quite okay because this is a restaurant but if for the price of the food it is quite pricey because of for the small portion.
Anyway, the food is good. I like especially the Ginseng Chicken Soup.
The dumplings and the sides are good too except that the Kimchi is quite spicy for me.
I don't really fancy the dish with the tofu, kimchi and pork though.
The tofu is quite bland. We didn't finish all of the food for that dish.

The staffs are really friendly! They are very attentive to our needs and even explain to us on the food menu.
Also, they are really helpful to help us with separate into 2 bowls for the Ginseng chicken soup as per our request. :)

Overall, good ambiance and I might go back to try out other foods in the menu.


Hansang Korean Charcoal Barbecue
Address: 20 Lorong Mambong, Holland Village, Singapore
Nearest MRT: Holland Village
Tel: +65 6464 5238

No comments: