Sunday, October 11, 2009

Dear's Sister Wedding Day


They chose quite a nice date to do the traditional wedding - 11/10/09

I didnt went early to see the groom kanna sabo by the sisters.
I only went there at 9.30am.
Only to see the tea ceremony from the female side.
And had buffet later..

Why does adult like to ask weird questions? -.-
And i have phobia for that kind of question..

Felt really awkward wherby his relatives are all around so most of the time i hide inside his room playing FB. =X


Ray Ray pose this pic for me.. Wahahaha~ :p
Cute right?


Yes, obessessing my nails..


A photo of how we look for the morning~

So all his relatives left at around 12pm..
Not too sure because after the buffet, i stayed in the room.. =X
Then we took a nap from 1pm+ to 3pm+.
Almost dont wish to wake up ehhh..
But still have to wake up and prepare for the dinner..

Cabbed down to Peninsula Excelsior Hotel and reached at 5pm.
The mums and bride have to makeup.
So dear and I could only wait.
Lucky he has mobile broadband and he let me play FB~~ <3
But i was quite irritated with the connection so i didnt play long..
Played with his webcam. Haha wu liao~
Then we play PSP - Puzzle fighter..



Dinner starts quite late, around 8.30pm.
Food was quite nice..
But i guess i drank too much F&N orange and it make me gastric pain.
The hot tea make me feels better. =)

Dear had to book in after the dinner.
Afraid that he might be late, so we took a cab.
Sent me back home first then he booked in.

Felt in love with this song, Martine McCutcheon - Perfect Moment, that kept playing during the dinner.
I've heard it before long ago but i lost the song. :)

Lazy to upload.
But you can view them in my facebook album. :)
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=325693&id=854390365&l=89e194caee

No comments: