Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sway Sway Sway~

I HATE OCTOBER!!
ITS NOT MY MONTH AT ALL~!!

Even though my working days are coming to an end.

These 2 weeks has been a sucky sway day for me.. =(
Told you about my package before and up till now i still haven got my POD.
Hopefully tomorrow, better expedite it for me!

Yesterday was my phone gone haywired.
Dad say maybe it was my memory card got virus therefore my phone couldnt be on.
And so it is, took out the memory card and it works.
But, i click on my restore setting.
Now all my personal messages all GONE!!! *crys*

And this morning~
I lost my left side contact lens. GOSH~!!
And i had ordered and needs 14 working days to be done.
Events and events coming.. now i need to wear my toot specs to take photos. =(
Gundu lah~~~

'Enuff of complaining..
I've been taking photos for the past few days.
Have yet to blog and upload as i was busy with stuff..
Now.. i am off to do artwork.

No comments: