Monday, October 19, 2009

19 Oct 09 marked my last day in Emerson..

SORRY GUYS FOR BEING MIA!!
Was real busy~

Its my last day working in Emerson today.
Was as busy as a bee.
Wished i have more time.
Rushing all around.
That's how my last day goes.. -.-"

1year 6months..
I felt the time passed so fast when the days come nearer.
I always complaint that its so long until contract ends. HAHA~

If you asked me how i feel today..
I feel that it was normal..
Took lots of photos since 12 Oct 09 till today..
Will update again since i have more time to blog now..
Still pending somemore photos from Sheau Wei's HP as my camera died halfway.

My first experience working in an office.
Learnt a lot of stuff really.
Thanks Emerson or should i say Jonathan for giving me a chance to work there. =)
Thanks everyone who helped me, guide me through and dote me this xiao mei..
Haha.. FYI i was the youngest in the division if i am not wrong..

Kk, shall turn back the times for you and update you again. =)
Kinda having a little headache as i only slept 4h30min yesterday~
Nites~

No comments: