Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Im Lazy but BOF ROCKS!!

Mum just called and told me that my parcel has been found!!!
FINALLY after 3 weeks of searching high and low.
And nagging from family. =/
Damn singpost service is really slow~~~~

Anyway...
I am feeling very lazy..
I could stick in front of my computer 24hr/7 and i'll be contented.
BUT THIS IS SO NOT RIGHT!
Supposed to go out to get brochure from school..
Supposed to go get my contact lens..
And supposed to change money also..
All haven do..
Guess i shall go do it tomorrow..

Luggage packed halfway~
Have to do it by Friday or Saturday~

By the way, i have finished watching BOF!
My prince just make my heart melt whenever i sees his sad face. =*(



How i wish he's my boyfriend~~ Awww..

Oh i really love the SoEul Couple (So YiJeong & Chu GaEul)
What a prefect match!
Dontcha think so? =)


How sweet~


Enough of the BOF~ =)

Gosh.. I guess i am slightly sick already.. =(
All thanks to KFC for dinner on Sunday~
Yesterday, i had a slight sorethroat.
And today i had flu~
OH NO! This is bad...
Not the time to fall sick!!
I wanna enjoy my holiday and eat lotsa nice fooooood~~
Hais..
Dont make it worst, please..

Till here.. =(

No comments: