Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Sway day~

Its not the sway-iest day but still consider sway.
Happened early in the morning and its really sux!

Due to the rain in the morning, the floor was wet.
I made a VERY wrong and dumb choice of wearing white skirt and slipper to work.
Therefore, when i walked the dirty water splatter onto my skirt. =(
Almost felt like taking whole day leave loh..
In the end, i still went to work.
Had to wear a jacket and tie my cardigen around my waist so as to cover my dirty skirt.
Majiam I stained myself sial.. WTF!
Felt so uncomfortable throughout my half day~

Lunch time, went out to had our lunch then off to West Coast Plaza.
Try to find a suitable clothing to change.
I know i was damn mafan cos i keep rejecting clothes that Sheau Wei choose. =X
So, in the end went to Levis to get a pair of black jeans.
Gosh, felt like slapping myself hard enough.
In this year, i bought 4 pairs of jeans. -_-"
Well, lesson learnt. >_<

THURSDAY CHANGING NEW SEAT!!
Yeah, that stress-less day is coming soon.
At the same time, i am bringing back home my stuff that i left in office.
I am only left with 13days.
The most person that i cant bare to leave is none other than SheauWei loh.. =(
And i know that they are planning farewell for me already~


So many things to say.. but i just cant put them in words.

No comments: