Monday, October 12, 2009

Exactly 1 week only~

Yes..
Its exactly one week till my last time.
Mix feeling, i can say..

People feels happy for me.
But i could only say its a good and bad thing.. HAHA~

And this week i am packed with people treating me lunch.
How good is it? Haha~

Lunch out with Andy, Giang and Poh Chan.
I dragged Shari and Sheau Wei with me because i am shy. hehe~
Not very close with the people lah..
So have pull in my close fren with me.

Now i only left with Thursday slot and next week monday slot free. LOL!
But i guess no more people going to book me le lah~

OK!
I am really really tired due to yesterday late nite sleep and waking up early..
I am off to rest.
NITE!



REALLY cannot stand people who only thinks for themselves as if the people around them are all dead...
Please loh, at least you have to put in a thot that people are try to make arrangement, dont spoilt the plans.
If you are so good, then why not you make plans rather than irritating the shit out of people?
I rather you not join.
This will make our life happier~!!

No comments: