Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Everyone loves Gifts ~

Dont be jealous my dear sista. =P

Did a 20 page A4 size of Photobooks for SheauWei.
Chiong for around 4hrs in 2 days time.
Slept at 2am on Sunday.
And hard work really paid off.
She loved it so much!!

Oh, thanks dear for letting me chiong my work when i was at his house. :)

Anyway, I put it on her table before she came office on Monday morning.
Put a post-it noted stated "我买了个珍贵的回忆给你,希望你会喜欢。"
And i guess when she say it the first thing, she came hugged and kissed me.
Then she came and did it to me 2nd time when she opened and read the content. Hehe..

And and she emailed me..

Click image to enlarge.

Below is the 20 pages not including cover of what i've done. =)























I guess the best gift to others is sincerity. ^-^

Her thought to me was a Renoma Wallet.
She knew my wallet was spoiling so she went to get me one.
So thankful.. =)




Shari got me a precious momemt jewellery box and a name tag.



The gifts that i've received.
Thanks Aenat, John, Stanley, Baby, Jonathan, and of cos Sheau Wei & Shari~
Thanks for the thoughts.

No comments: