Sunday, October 12, 2008

Siloso Beach Day



ITS BEACH DAY TODAY.
Our one and only rule: No bfs/guys allow.
Hahahahahaha~~

Met up with Mui @ MRT, 9am.
Headed down to Dhoby Ghaut to meet Kaman and Stef.
The 4 of us head down to Habourfront together.
Breakfast @ Mac.
After that, went to get some fruits, tibits and bottles of water.
And off to Sentosa~

Went into the water with Mui and chit chat.
Soak ourselves with salt water.
I got tanned!
Chaotah already


Tried playing Volleyball.
I actually dont really like playing because it hurts my hands a lot!
But after that got really enthu and addicted. HAHA!
Played with some unknown guys.
The team point with 21 wins.
Our team lose by 1 point.
But still had fun!
I want to play again!!
My 3 fingers orh chey now~ :(
Played until ard 6pm.
We packed and went to shower.
Left Sentosa at ard 7pm.



Walked around with Mui @ VIVO for awhile.
After that, i bused back home.