Monday, October 20, 2008

New contract staff

BACK TO WORK TODAY AS A NEW CONTRACT STAFF!!!
That sianzation kills~ =/
Dreaded to go all the way to Jurong area there..
Couldnt imagine i gonna survive for another 1 more year there. :(
BUT
No work = No money = No choice

Some close colleagues will ask me about my trip HongKong.
Story repeating~ Haha..
Sorry all, no time to post the trip yet. =x
Soon ok~

Anyway, ard 100 emails for me to clear.
Its not much as compared to some of my colleague.
I am considered lucky. HAHA!
But still got quite alot of work for me to clear.
And i didnt do much today due to no proper certs given to me or no customer comment.
So its like jammed there, i couldnt move.
Didnt OT and i dont feels like too.

Met up with Mui at Plaza Singapore.
Passed her souvenir.
Went Long John Silver to eat and chit chat.
Left the place at ard 9pm and trained back home together.

Rainy season now?