Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Holiday

Dear boarded the plane at ard 10.45am.
And he reached there at ard 1.15pm, i guess.
He msged me that he reached there safely le. :D

Now, i am wondering how is he there?
My dear, i miss you~
6 more days till he comes back to SG.
I guess i cant wait till next Friday to see him.
I've made up my mind!
I gonna fetch him at airport on Sunday~ :p


Anyway, went to Shari's house today with Sheau Wei and Shaun.
She cooked lunch for us.
Cooking skill is not bad.
Its edible.. =X

After eating, we watched the Harry Potter on HBO and waited for Shari to get ready to go out.
Cabbed down to Jurong East Entertainment Centre.
Found out that the Kbox was closed down.
So we cabbed down to CCK as i suggested that there's Kbox too.
However, after we reached there, i checked with Hui San, she told me there closed down too. -_-"
Shari called the Partyworld at Taman Jurong and Woodlands.
But the timing was too late.
Therefore, KTV today was postpone to Saturday.
Shopped at LOT1.
Gosh, waste money again. =(

The interesting part was Shaun suggested to do Manicure and Pedicure! LOL!
And so we all went to do it together @ Shangri-La Nail Spa.
Service is not bad oh.
People there are friendly and funny.


Choosing nails and toes color.
Sheau Wei and I both have the same thot!
We choose the GREEN color nail paint for Shaun. Yeah Baby~
That was so funny~


Wahaha...
Sheau Wei is happy while Shaun is shocked?! o.O






Muahaha.. My current toe nail color.


And my nails color. ;)


;p

Ok from today onward, i must try to love myself more.
Muahaha..
Cant be a lazy person already. =X

Kk, gonna go sleep le.
Work tomorrow. Sian-ness~