Sunday, October 05, 2008

Carefree

Gonna be out of work for 2 weeks.
I am so damn happy~!!
Friday, Sheau Wei like so cant bear to part me.
Keep hugging me.. HAHA!
But anyway, still gonna see them this coming Friday.

Stayed over at dear's house yesterday.
Yesterday went out to watch movie - Painted Skin.
Before that, ate at HongKong Cafe!
Hehe, i suggested to eat there cos' i haven been eating there for months.
Miss the food. =)


This show is not bad.
I LIKE THE MUSIC CAN!
Haha..
Emo emo kind de.
Anyway the ending song is nice too.
Sis let me hear before, but at that time i dont really think its nice.
But after watching the show, i like the song.
I dunno why~ -_-"

张靓颖 - 画心


After the show, we went around to Heeren and Paragon.
Dear wants to go shopping but the shops are all closing~
So planned next week Saturday go shopping~! =D

Back to his house and slept.
Woke up quite late in the afternoon but still feel tired.
Maybe never sleep well?
Hehx.
Anyway, that's all~




argh.
why so i always like to think so much? -_-"